Monday, December 27, 2010

Advent Calendar Mini Muffin Tins

To boost my fund raising for charity this year I knew I needed some great low cost but high income generating items. Again Splitcoaststampers forum craft fair ideas helped me enormously. I found this wonderful idea on this site http://stampdoc.typepad.com/the_stamp_doc_blog/
So I set to work with my son. He is in Transition Year in secondary school and as part of his school year he was to give a week completing a project to help the the community.
He was an amazing help. We made 20 Advent Calendars and sold them for 25 euro each.
With each completed muffin tin we included a pack of sweets (24), a pack of mini muffin cases and 2 lovely cake boxes to package the muffins as christmas gifts.







3 comments:

  1. This is insanely brilliant!! I really love that carrying case too. LOVE your new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Anne,very different. Welcome to blogland, it's very addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Anne - great idea. My kids loved your advent calendar this year and the muffins were delicious!! Great blog too - looks lovely! Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...