Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bookmarks

Everyone loves Bookmarks.  Last winter I came across this posting on the Mish Mash Blog.  I loved it. A wonderful way to use up scraps of favourite patterned papers.

http://michellewooderson.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-sheet-wonder-valentine-bookmarks.html

What a brilliant tutorial ! 
I jiggled it a bit to work with European A4 paper.  I made about 100 of these and they all sold last year. Some I laminated and some I left plain depending on whether or not I had embellishments on them.  For this year I will make lots more variations and also some kids orientated ones. Customers love to give books as Christmas presents. So these bookmarks were a little novelty.





1 comment:

  1. I like these - I would be interested to know how you changed the sizes to A4.
    Checked out the mishmash blog as well.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...