Saturday, May 14, 2011

A passion for Papertrey challenge

About a month ago I set myself a goal to complete a number of blog challenges  before I get back to making bit and bobs for charity craft fairs. This one is from http://apassionforpapertrey.blogspot.com/  It was such an easy challenge but it had me stumped. I started it four times and threw out all attempts. Then this morning having a quick peek at Michelle Wooderson's site I happily wanted to card lift. See my inspiration here. http://michellewooderson.blogspot.com/2011/05/fruit-fusion.html

I used my new little gadget the sew easy http://www.weronthenet.com/sew_easy. for the first time. I think I need to give it a little more use and practise before I form any strong opinions on it.  For speed I pulled down my tiny sewing machine to complete the tag.

The papers and chipboard pop I used were from Hometown Summer Petite paper pack by Collage Press http://www.pinkpaislee.com/2011/01/sneak-peek-week-day-2-hometown-summer/

Ribbon and button Papertrey ink Berry Sorbet. Card base, doilies and lace from stash.

3 comments:

  1. Lol, sometimes it's the simplest ones that turn out to be the hardest!!! Your card turned out gorgeous Anne - I love the little focal image.

    Thanks for playing along with us at A Passion for Papertrey.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Anne, if it makes you feel any better, it took me ages to decide what I was going to do for this challenge using the sketch provided. I'm not one of those who it just comes naturally to, it takes a while...lol I love the shabby chicness of your card and the colours are so bright and fresh (makes a change from the weather...lol)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally capturing that fab shabby chic style with this sweet card! Love all the attention to detail!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...